During the month of February, 100% of all session fees for “Pet Appreciation Month” will be donated to the Humane Society. The Humane Society is dedicated to giving pets a second chance by providing “Fur-ever” homes to hundreds of lovable pets. A part of the “No Kill South Initiative,” The Human Society is committed to saving every healthy and treatable pet.
The ASPCA reports that 7.3 million dogs and cats enter US animal shelters every year, and that 2.6 million of those are euthanized.
To help with this initiative, we are having “Pet Appreciation Month” photoshoot sessions during the month of February. 100% of all session fees will be donated directly to the Humane Society of York County. All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a donation receipt via mail after your session.
Your photos will be edited and during your proofing & ordering session, you will experience the full gallery from your photoshoot session with YOUR family’s Fur-ever friend.
Session Fee donation to the Humane Society
What You Get
- Up to 30 minutes for up to 3 people
- 3 print collections to select from starting at $200. Size up to 11×14 are available for these mini session. Digital options are available printable to 11×14.
- 8-10 images to select from
- One background (in-studio) or one location
- Ordering meeting 15 minutes
- $100 reservation fee due at time of booking
- $50 will apply to your order, the remaining $50 will be donated directly to the Humane Society. Please bring a check to your session to be written out to “The Humane Society of York County”